Friday, February 16, 2007

housekeeping

1. i have been getting quite a few spambots commenting so now when you want to comment you have to do a little puzzle first. sorry for the inconvenience.

2. blogger has become increasingly insistent that i switch over to the new google-owned blogger. now, excited as i am about google's long electronic profile on my ISP and now being able to add my blogged information to all my google searches and everything i email to ppl with google accounts. . .

yeah, i like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but this system does smell. haven't decided what to do yet. feedback welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i've been using gmail for a couple of years and it really doesn't bother me.

itchy fingers said...

i can't work out how to log on and comment at the same time now that it's changed. this annoys me, as does the relinquishing of my username for an email address. but i am too lazy to explore other options right now. let me know if you find somewhere good.